Thursday, February 24, 2011

Quick NYC Lunch: Excellent Pork Chop House is.....Excellent!

Some time ago I was able to meet up with my girlfriend for lunch in Chinatown and settled on Excellent Pork Chop House after seeing a line next door at Tasty Hand Pulled Noodles.  Since it was my first time there I HAD to order their fried pork chop, which was served in a bowl on top of rice and pickled mustard greens.

I've had crispier salt baked porkchops elsewhere, but this was still really flavorful.

The other dish that we ordered was the fried chicken leg with noodle soup and mustard greens, which was also tasty.

The exterior of the restaurant...complete with phone number!


Overall the food was good and cheap, and a solid lunch choice when in Chinatown...

Excellent Pork Chop House
3 Doyers St (by Bowery)
in Chinatown, NY 10013

No comments:

Post a Comment

Search This Blog